READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM:
- Review the 2023 Rules & Regulations here. It is also built into the Registration form.
- Your registration is not complete until your payment is made. Payments are made following the submission of this form here. DO NOT make a payment until you receive an e-mail confirmation for your registration form.
- We accept electronic payments ONLY via PayPal. You do not have to have a PayPal account to make a payment.
- Registration confirmations and any pertinent notifications are sent to the e-mail address you enter in the form. If you make an error when entering your e-mail address it is your responsibility to contact us to correct your error.
- The designated Parade Safety Officer (PSO) is required to attend a mandatory meeting the week of the parade – there are two dates for convenience. The meetings are being held on Wednesday, December 6th or Thursday, December 7th at the Pinellas Park Public Works Operation Center (6250 82nd Avenue North, Pinellas Park) starting at 7:00PM.
- If you do not receive an immediate confirmation after checking your spam/junk folder, this is a clue that we did not receive your registration form or there is an issue with your contact information. Please contact us immediately if you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours. Only proceed to the payment page once you have received a confirmation.
Some error has occured.
Head over to the PAYMENT PAGE to complete your registration.
If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail upon submission of your form, please check your spam folder. If you find it there, please change your spam settings to accept e-mails from email@example.com. If you do not find it in your spam folder, please contact us so that we can resolve the problem immediately.